Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to Cape Cod Reviews!




Welcome to Cape Cod Reviews

Hello everyone and welcome to the Cape Cod Reviews website! This is a blog that is specifically made to help you find your way to the good places around Cape Cod. I will post reviews about the places where I go in Cape Cod so that you can skip over the bad places and find the "hidden", or possibly not-so-hidden, gems. So if you continue to read this blog you will begin to learn more and more about what's hot and what's not around Cape Cod.

Cape Cod Reviews: The Review Process

I want to try and make a kind of "standardized" format on how I will review the places around Cape Cod and the Islands. By using a standardized grading system, you will be able to compare places that aren't even necessarily doing the same kind of business. For example: An Ice Cream Shop and a Bike Shop. This will allow you to choose where to go based on the ratings they collect, even if they aren't necessarily in the same industry.

So the review will be split into five different categories: The Product Review, The Atmosphere Review, The Price to Happiness Review, The Service (Staff) Review, and The Location Review. By using these 5 common categories you will be able to compare the places I decide to review. I may add more extra categories to certain places and additional information when I believe it's necessary.

Cape Cod Reviews: The Goal

The goal I have for this blog is to sift through all the restaurants, ice cream shops, basic stores, and business places that Cape Cod has to offer. By providing reviews for the places of Cape Cod, I feel that I can help people have a wonderful time on their vacation or their home. As a resident of Cape Cod, for 14 of my 18 years of life, I have found it to become very dull and boring, but I'm hoping to bring life back to Cape Cod as summer comes around.

If you have any place on Cape Cod that you would like me to try and review, please leave it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment